My sister made me rewatch this episode (she’s been binge watching the show and movie cause she ships them a lot now ) and literally this scene was so adorable and all I can think about while watching it is WHY DOESN’T THIS EVEN HAPPEN ON THE ACTUAL SHOW. OKAY IT HAPPENED THAT ONE TIME IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY BUT THAT’S LIKE IT FOR LIKE THREE SEASONS I am and always will be agitated that this
I was planning on getting some work done today, but Cap 2 happened: A novel by me.
1. stubborn and complete intolerance of any creed, belief, or opinion that differs from one’s own.
2. the actions, beliefs, prejudices, etc., of a bigot, i.e. an intolerant and prejudiced person, i.e. the state of mind of a bigot - someone who, as a result of their prejudices, treats or views other people with fear, distrust, hatred, contempt, or intolerance on the basis of a person’s opinion, ethnicity, race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, socioeconomic status, or other characteristics.
Etymology: from French bigoterie, from Old French -name applied contemptuously to the Normans by the French, of obscure origin.
Why my friends think I love Benedict Cumberbatch:
Why I love Benedict Cumberbatch:
that brown bunny tho
in the cup
Sorry but like how is no one freaking out about The Sims 4?
LOOK AT IT. LOOK.
THERE AREN’T ANY SLIDERS. YOU CAN ADJUST BODY SHAPE SO YOU COULD HAVE A FAT SIM WITH SKINNY LEGS AND BROAD SHOULDERS. OR A SKINNY SIM WITH A BARREL CHEST AND CHUNKY THIGHS.
SIMS HAVE EMOTIONS AND MEMORIES ACTUALLY AFFECT WHAT YOUR SIMS CAN DO.
AND THEY DON’T LOOK LIKE WEIRD, SHINY, PUDDING PEOPLE.
ALSO JUST LOOK HOW BEAUTIFUL THAT FIRST PICTURE IS. LOOK AT IT.
MY BODY IS READY.
But my wallet is not.
This is cool, but wait a minute.
- Joker = “Stop clownin’”
- Catwoman = “Girls are crazy”
- Wonder Woman = “Hot girls own”
Really, the Joker is just a goof but girls are crazy?
- Joker = “Boys are crazy”
- Joker = “Boys are homicidal maniacs”
- Joker = “Boys make light of serial killing because they’re out of touch with reality”
- Catwoman = “Be cool and slinky”
- Catwoman = “Use your wiles”
- Catwoman = “Occupy a morally ambiguous middle ground”
For god’s sake
- Wonder Woman = “Know your power”
- Wonder Woman = “Empower others”
- Wonder Woman = “Be an inspiration”
Just a few tweaks.
Never underestimate the bond between an alien thunder god and his hammer.
This is one of the reasons The LEGO Movie hit wayyy closer to home than Frozen to me. Instead of a problem that only tackles some few, selected people, you can’t deny that at least at one point you have looked at yourself and felt worthless because everyone around you outshines you even in the things you’re good at.
That’s one of the reasons this movie made me legitimately cry in the theater, that, and due to the fact that the moral that accompanies this is much more empowering than just “letting it go”.
And let’s talk about that facial expression at the end like I didn’t know a lego could make me cry.
I feel like it was meant for college students